Memorandum of understanding with Anac
A relationship with ANAC signed in 2019 to
- promote transparency and integrity of Public Administrations as a preventive anti-corruption action;
- support PAs in coping with the numerous regulatory obligations in terms of transparency, efficiency and anti-corruption;
- encourage virtuous administrations and make their experience replicable;
- bring citizens closer to the Administrations, promoting training and participatory courses.
The three-year agreement stems from the consideration that
- that ANAC. has as its primary institutional purpose that of supervise to prevent and combat corruption cases in public administrations, also through the implementation of transparency in all management aspects, as well as through the supervisory activity in the context of public contracts and offices;
- that ANAC. promotes the spread of an anti-corruption culture, transparency and integrity in public administrations and civil society, as primary antidotes to the corruption phenomenon;
- that the mission of the Ethics Foundation is focused on improving the Public Administration, promoting the culture of transparency, performance and legality, as well as activating participatory meetings between institutions and citizens;
- that the Ethics Foundation has ten years of experience in analyzing the transparency and performance of Public Administrations as well as preventing corruption and has devised and built an evaluation tool for Public Administrations, called Public Rating.