Protocol signed with the Cohesion Agency
The Director of the Territorial Cohesion Agency, Massimo Sabatini, signed the memorandum of understanding with the Ethical Foundation with the aim of:
- strengthen the analysis on the administrative capacity of the Public Administration and specifically on some initiatives launched by the Agency on the subject of administrative regeneration;
- promote knowledge aimed at better targeting the initiatives that the Agency intends to adopt to allow a greater strengthening of the administrations involved in cohesion policies;
- identify methods and solutions that can favor the improvement of the performance of central and local public administrations, responsible for resources destined for public investments;
- support the dissemination of information and monitoring supports in support of participatory evaluation practices of cohesion policies, including those based on the active participation of citizens who can make use of the dissemination of increasingly extensive, comprehensive and friendly forms of access to information ;
- support the dissemination of information or practices to prevent corruption with a preventive action of transparency by the public administration and active monitoring of its action by citizens in line with what has already been funded by the PON Governance 14-20;
as well as allowing the definition of a public performance measurement index with particular reference to cohesion policies, as well as the level of transparency and integrity and its possible integration with the construction of databases at territorial level that improve the effectiveness and sustainability of cohesion policies.